THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Martin Luther King Jr Assignment

Martin Luther King Jr words and bravery to stand up against racism has somewhat made the world a better place. His words make people of colour to rise up to their thoughts and share their concerns and ideas to the world. The world now can stand together no matter what race or generation, they are not ashamed to be from the same world but different cultural backgrounds.

Martin Luther King Jr words made me think of how the United States was 50 years ago and now look. There are some people that haven't bothered to change but his words have got to tons and tons of people that can still stand up to the few who don't care. It made me feel like we can stand together as a world and be leaders together and make this world a better place. He made me feel that everyone has the power to do things they set their minds to and that no one else can tell them what to do.

They mad me feel this way because the words he used were so gratifying and convincing. When he read this speech he spoke it so wisely and with confidence like he had nothing else on his mind and he had no worries of such type.

I thought the students presentation was really prodigious. I thought they did a great job. They didn't even stumble on a word. I think that it is great that they are teaching small children history so they can understand the concepts of being a world and changes that people have done to make this a better world.

I think Martin Luther Kings Jr's ideas to my own life by standing up to want I want In life and not let anything hold me back from fulfilling my dreams.

0 comments: