THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Peer evaluation- Assignment #4

I have been looking through my peers work and I decided to evaluate Maryan's assignment.

Maryan i thought overall you had good qualities in your answer, but there were a few things I felt unsure about. You had good use of information but there was some main points you missed, I think you could of added a bit more detail to your answers. I think you could of done an opening sentence that introduces how you feel about the present and made another paragraph about what you think the world will experience in the future. Your closing sentence was still a point you had stated "hopefully in the future we find ways to solve this disease! :) " this should have not closed it you should have made your point again remember what Miss. Biggar said in English class with the paragraph writing notes.

Anyway Maryan you did good so please don't let my advice bring you down. Next time look back to your assignments.

:):):)<3

0 comments: